Monday, September 23, 2013

Randomness v1 - What IS He Doing?

So, you probably don’t know this, but I am actually writing this blog post right after I wrote my first blog post, which was the day after I wrote my second. Confused? Second Post (Beautiful Creatures) = Wednesday, September 18, 2013. First Blog Post (The Beginning) = Thursday, September 19, 2013 about 3 or 4 o’clock. Third Blog Post (This One) = Thursday, September 19, 2013, a few hours later.

This post is my first non-media post. (Not a big achievement, it is only my third post.) Also, it isn’t really a post. I plan on being short, and it’s pretty much just about a few random things, hence it being deemed, Randomness.

Firstly, my dog. There is one fact you should know about my dog. He’s insane. (Sometimes) He’s also cute, but I think that’s obvious. We are talking about dogs. If you are a good friend of mine, you may have heard me talking about my dog before. Most said sentence of mine? “He tap dances.” He doesn’t do normal tap dancing with the shoes and rhythm and everything, but it sounds like he does. Here’s a small video of him, although when I think about it, it probably won't work.





If you saw that, and thought that was weird at all, imagine him putting his weight on his back legs, leaning back, and slightly punching his front paws against the floor. Like a cat that is kneading your stomach so it can lay down, just rapidly. 

Now, the insane part comes in with the reason why. As most pets, he likes lasers, however, he sees the same joy in reflections. Any reflections. From my laptop, iPad, watch, plate, fork, sink, drink, any glass, he sees it. This is a problem for when we are doing the dishes, as we have a big window right above our sink. He will also do anything to get to that laser, whether it’s running up and down the street, going across a river, or even through painful things like cactus. -sigh- Sometimes when he is laying on you or even underneath a chair, he will see a light and he will jump up so fast it will feel like he is punching you in the stomach, or he knock down the chair. He has actually knocked down on of our armchairs before when he saw a light on it…

This is getting a bit long, so I will split it into two parts. Watch for Billy Blanco's in a bit.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Billy Blancos is the best! I went there while my family went back to PC to pack up our stuff and we ate there both nights we were back. I got their enchiladas one night (yes they were yummy) and a cheeseburger the next night. Our waitress was awesome and the only thing I would complain about that place is why it wasn't built there two years earlier :(

    ReplyDelete